|
This is pictures on a wall of the Castle of Gripsholm , the
Swedish Palace, and Stockholm Town Hall at the Eltham Palace. It shows that the
people who lived there, Stephan and Ginie, loved to travel. Having these images
in their home showed their guests the types of places they had seen and what
had inspired their taste. These places thought them who they were and what the
thought about life. Charles felt the same way after meeting Sebastian.
Sebastian taught him who he truly was.
|
Good job Jenelle! I love your pictures from Christ Church and I love how you included plenty of background discussion from class.
ReplyDeleteJenelle, great job finding pictures and relating them back to the novel. I especially liked your picture of the stained glass window!
ReplyDeleteI liked your photos, too, Jenelle. Be sure to proof-read your captions to be sure that you're not missing words and your syntax is clear. (And keep in mind that Christ Church, like all colleges at Oxford post Reformation, required allegiance to Church of England, not Roman Catholic Church.
ReplyDelete