Fun Facts :)![]() |
| I love Lake Tahoe. Every summer my family spends a lot of time at my grandparents cabin. Tahoe will always be my second home. |
![]() |
| I love water activities like jet skiing, tubing, or anything in the sun! |
![]() |
| I love being on boats and the water! |
![]() |
| I love making people laugh and creating my own fun with everything do. Whether it is pranks or joking around, I am always trying to see the humor in things. |
![]() |
| I love my family full of girls! |
![]() |
| I love snow skiing in Tahoe! |
![]() |
| I love being adventurous and outgoing. I like to challenge myself to new things and activities. |
![]() |
| I like to participate in fun charities such as Color Me Rad! |
![]() |
| I love staying active and trying my best |
![]() |
| My favorite things on TV is Duck Dynasty. I love everything they represent, believe, and way they make people laugh. |











Jenelle, you're going to love London, too, since you'll have lots and lots of chances to be waterside. The snaking Thames seems to be around every corner. I'd love to hear more about skiing in Tahoe, a place I've never explored. I've heard the powder is heavy and wet. True?
ReplyDelete